How to Make the Holiday Season Very Merry
November 8, 2021
5 min. read
Holiday Party Hosting Guide
Make the holidays very merry this year by gathering with family and friends around the dinner table for this season’s many festivities! Here are some resources and recipes to get you started!
- Table Etiquette Guide – Refresh your memory on the proper way to set a formal dinner table.
- Showstopper Recipes – A deluxe 3-course holiday dinner menu, plus instructions on how to plan an elegant dinner party.
- Homemade Holiday Gifts – Don’t fret about last-minute holiday shopping. Try your hand at these DIY gift baskets—a perfect gift for teachers, neighbors, and coworkers!
Click to jump to each holiday section:
FEATURED: Country-Style Cinnamon Honey Butter + Dinner Roll Glaze
Pair your Martin’s Dinner Rolls with a delectable homemade honey butter that’s sure to get your taste buds going. Whip it up in under 5 minutes, then spread it on freshly-warmed rolls for a tasty treat.
Bonus: You can also use this recipe to prepare Honey-Glazed Dinner Rolls! (Shown to the right.) Simply brush the Country Cinnamon Honey Butter on top of Martin’s Dinner Rolls, then bake at 350 degrees for 2-5 minutes until rolls are warm and shiny.
More Thanksgiving Recipes
- Breakfast: Pumpkin French Toast Bake
- Lunch: Turkey Burger with Stuffing and Cranberry Sauce
- Dinner: Rolled Stuffed Turkey Breast
- Appetizers: Butternut Squash & Caramelized Onion Flatbread
- Sides: Fried Mashed Potato Balls, Pumpkin Soup, Breaded Delicata Squash
- Dessert: Sweet Potato Pie Bars or Pecan Pie Bread Pudding
Explore more Thanksgiving recipes at: https://potatorolls.com/recipes/?specialties=thanksgiving.
FEATURED: Multi-Cooker Steak and Brie Sliders with Cranberry Glaze
Combine all the best flavors (and colors) of Christmas into one delicious dish with these sweet and savory sliders. The boneless beef short ribs, braised in soy sauce, Worcestershire sauce, balsamic vinegar, chicken broth, garlic, and ginger, become fall-apart tender after a few hours in a multi-pot or slow cooker. Place the shredded meat onto Martin’s Slider Rolls and top with creamy brie cheese, some homemade balsamic-cranberry sauce flavored with rosemary and ginger, and a few leaves of arugula for a festive finishing touch!
More Christmas Recipes
- Breakfast/Brunch: Sugar Plum French Toast Casserole
- Lunch: Sweet Chili Chicken Burgers with Broccoli Rabe
- Dinner: Crown Roast of Pork with Mushroom Dressing
- Appetizers: Cucumber Caviar Crostini, Cranberry Almond Baked Brie
- Sides: Rosemary-Thyme Dinner Roll Glaze, Stuffed Artichokes
- Dessert: Holiday Spice Bread Pudding
Explore more Christmas recipes at: https://potatorolls.com/recipes/?specialties=christmas.
New Year’s Recipes
FEATURED: 3 Cheese Spinach Dip Wreath
As we come full circle to the start of a brand new year, we hope you get the chance to celebrate with your family and friends as you look forward to the months and years ahead! Dishes like this easy Three-Cheese Spinach Dip served with Martin’s Party Potato Rolls make excellent appetizers and “grazing” food for larger gatherings.
Want to go all-out this New Year? Try preparing a full-scale grazing table with a wide assortment of prepared finger foods, cheeses and charcuterie, and other mini hors d-oeuvres, arranged in a visually stunning way!
More New Year’s Recipes
- Breakfast/Brunch: Eggnog French Toast Sticks or Gingerbread French Toast Casserole
- Lunch: Holiday Pull-Apart Roasted Chicken Sliders or Baked Ham and Cheese Sliders
- Dinner: Sauerkraut and Pork Roast Sandwich
- Appetizers: Smoked Salmon and Caviar Crostini, Crispy Baked Shrimp
- Sides: Bacon Cheeseburger Dip, Lobster Mac and Cheese
- Dessert: Exploding Vanilla Sprinkles Milkshake
Explore more New Year’s recipes at https://potatorolls.com/recipes/?re_campaign=new-years.
Martin’s Famous Potato Rolls and Bread make every gathering extra special! We have the perfect products for all of your holiday needs. Check out our featured products for the holidays:
- Martin’s Party Potato Rolls – Great for appetizers and mini sandwiches.
- Martin’s Dinner Potato Rolls – A dinner table essential!
- Martin’s 12-Sliced Slider Potato Rolls – Perfect for large parties. Try making oven-baked pull-apart sliders!
Dinner Potato Rolls, 12-Sliced Slider Potato Rolls
- Martin’s Potatobred Stuffing – A must-have for Thanksgiving Dinner!
- Martin’s Swirl Breads – A fall favorite for French toast and more!
Our latest content, delivered straight to your inbox.
Be the first to hear about our newest recipes, tips, and company updates!