Roast Turkey Rachel Sliders
12 Martin’s Slider Potato Rolls
2 lbs. Roasted Turkey, carved/sliced
1 lb. Swiss Cheese, sliced
½ Cup Thousand Island Dressing
4 Cups Cabbage Slaw Mix
1 Cup Mayonnaise
3 Teaspoons Apple Cider Vinegar
3 Teaspoons Honey
1/2 Teaspoon Paprika
Salt and Pepper, to taste
For the coleslaw:
- In large bowl, whisk together mayonnaise, apple cider vinegar, honey, paprika, salt, and pepper.
- Add cabbage slaw and gently toss until fully coated; refrigerate until ready to assemble sliders.
For the sliders:
- Spread Thousand Island dressing on the bottom half of Martin’s Slider Potato Rolls.
- Layer sliced Swiss cheese onto each bottom half.
- Stack sliced turkey on top of Swiss cheese.
- Spoon coleslaw evenly over each.
- Top with other half of potato roll and serve.
Tip: You can also serve these as a deconstructed turkey sliders toppings tray.
Recipe adapted from: https://www.rachelcooks.com/turkey-sliders