Hot Dog Sliders (Two Ways)
6 Martin’s Sweet Dinner Potato Rolls
6 Martin’s Slider Potato Rolls
9 Hot Dogs
Optional Condiments: Ketchup, Mustard, Bacon, Chili, Cheese, Relish, Onions, etc.
Top Sliced Hot Dog Sliders
- Grill three hot dogs, flipping occasionally.
- While, cooking, cut a slit in the top of six Martin’s Sweet Dinner Potato Rolls and prepare any desired toppings.
- Remove the hot dogs from the grill and cut in half, to create six shorter hot dogs.
- Place one hot dog half in each Sweet Dinner Potato Roll, top with desired toppings and serve.
Traditional Hot Dog Sliders
- Butterfly six hot dogs and grill, starting cut side down, note do not cut the entire way through the hot dogs. Flipping occasionally.
- While cooking, prepare any desired toppings.
- Remove the hot dogs from the grill and cut in half horizontally.
- Layer butterflied hot dogs on Martin’s Slider Potato Rolls, top with desired toppings and serve.
Tip: You can also serve these sliders deconstructed as a hot dog toppings tray.