Happy Valentine’s Day!
February 13, 2015
2 min. read
Tomorrow is Valentine’s Day! Do you celebrate any special traditions with your family? How about a special meal you are making for your loved one?
Valentine’s Day is a great chance to remind those closest to you how much you love and appreciate them! Here are some ideas for fun ways to celebrate:
- Plan a scavenger hunt: Hide Valentines around the house for your family members to find! Write meaningful quotes or messages on each one.
- Help others: Think of people who may be feeling lonely during this time and reach out to them; make a few extra Valentines to pass out to people.
- Be thankful: At dinner time, go around the table and tell each family member something you appreciate about them. Call your family members who aren’t there and share your love with them too.
- Be creative: Hide notes in various places for your kids or spouse to find throughout the day.
- Rethink gifts: Instead of expensive gifts, try giving something handmade or sentimental, or offering a meaningful service.
Find more fun Valentine’s Day ideas at:
A great way to show someone how much you care about them is by making them a personalized dish.
Here are some fun dishes to try:
This heart-shaped breakfast is a perfect way to show someone you love them, especially on Valentine’s Day!
Find the recipe here: https://potatorolls.com/recipes/heart-shaped-eggs-in-a-basket/
Strawberry, Chocolate, and Brie Grilled Cheese
What’s more romantic (or delicious!) than chocolate-covered strawberries? Try making this indulgent Valentine’s treat which combines balsamic-roasted strawberries, dark chocolate, and tangy brie cheese!
Find the recipe here: https://potatorolls.com/recipes/strawberry-chocolate-and-brie-grilled-cheese/
Heart-Shaped Tea Sandwiches
These little sandwiches are simple (and fun) to make for a Valentine’s themed party with family and friends! All you need is a heart-shaped cookie cutter and your favorite sandwich toppings!
Find the recipe here: https://potatorolls.com/recipes/heart-shaped-tea-sandwiches/
Our latest content, delivered straight to your inbox.
Be the first to hear about our newest recipes, tips, and company updates!