Bacon Recipes: For Every Meal
If there’s one food that most people can’t live without, it’s got to be bacon. That crispy, salty, smokiness of a freshly griddled bacon slice atop a breakfast sandwich or BLT is a flavor like no other. If we had our way, bacon would be an everyday indulgence!
Have you ever wished you could have bacon with every single meal?
Well now you can!
Here’s a bacon-inspired recipe for every meal: from breakfast to dessert… plus we even threw in an extra snack for good measure!
You heard us right—that’s 24 hours’ worth of bacon-y goodness!
Breakfast – Bacon Breakfast Pizza
- ½ Pack Martin’s Party Potato Rolls (12 Rolls, still connected)
- 1 Tablespoon Olive Oil
- 6 Slices Bacon
- 8 Eggs
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
- 1 Cup Monterey Jack Cheese, shredded
- 1 Cup Cheddar Cheese, shredded
- Additional Toppings of Choice, to serve
- Preheat oven to 375 F.
- Slice entire sheet of Party Potato Rolls in half lengthwise, keeping rolls connected. Flatten both halves with a rolling pin until they are about ¼” thick.
- Brush both sheets of sliced rolls with olive oil and bake for 3-4 minutes, or until lightly toasted.
- Meanwhile, cook the bacon on a medium skillet. Remove cooked bacon from pan and set aside, leaving the grease in the pan. Chop up the bacon into small pieces.
- Crack eggs into a medium bowl and whisk together with some salt and pepper. Pour into the greased pan and cook through.
- Spread the eggs over the roll “crusts,” and sprinkle with cheese and bacon.
- Bake 2-3 more minutes.
- Remove from oven and slice “pizza” along the separation in the rolls. You should have 24 “mini” slices. Serve warm.
Optional: Serve with drizzle of your favorite sauce, such as hollandaise, salsa, or hot sauce.
Note: You can customize individual pizzas with additional toppings such as diced green onions, bell pepper, or cooked sausage.
Lunch – Bacon Jam Grilled Cheese
Total Time: 1 Hour, 15 Min
- 8 Slices Martin’s Old-Fashioned Real Butter Bread
- 4 Tablespoons Mayonnaise
- 4 Slices White American Cheese
- 4 Slices Cheddar Cheese
- 6 Ounces Brie Cheese, sliced
- 1 Jar Bacon Jam* (such as TBJ Gourmet Classic Bacon Jam)
- *For Homemade Bacon Jam:
- 1 Pound Smoked Bacon, chopped
- 1 Teaspoon Butter
- 1 Yellow Onion, diced
- ½ Teaspoons Salt
- ¾ Cup Water
- ½ Cup Maple Syrup
- ½ Cup Balsamic Vinegar
- ¼ Cup Brown Sugar
- 2 Tablespoons Dijon Mustard
- If you can’t find pre-made bacon jam, follow these steps for making your own:
- Add chopped bacon to a large pot and cook on medium heat for 15-20 minutes until slightly crispy. Drain in a colander or on a paper towel-lined plate. Reserve 1 tablespoon of the bacon grease.
- Add butter to pot and return to medium heat. Stir in the onion and salt and cook until softened, about 8 minutes. Stir in the water, maple syrup, vinegar, brown sugar and Dijon mustard. Bring to a boil, then reduce the heat to a simmer. Add the bacon back in. Cook, stirring occasionally, until thickened, about 30 minutes. If too dry, add more water and continue to simmer.
- Spread ½ tablespoon mayo on each bread slice. Place a slice of cheddar cheese on the plain side of 4 slices of the bread. Spread some of the bacon jam on top of the cheese. Divide the Brie between the sandwiches and layer on top of the jam, followed by a slice of white American cheese. Top with remaining bread slices, buttered side up.
- Heat a griddle over medium-low heat. Cook the sandwiches until golden brown and the cheese has melted.
Dinner – Pan-Fried Chicken Bacon Sandwiches
- 8 Slices Bacon
- 1⁄4 Cup Mayonnaise (more or less, to taste)
- 2 Garlic Cloves, minced
- 2 Tablespoons Lemon Juice
- 1 Tablespoon Chives, chopped
- 1 Cup Chicken, cooked and shredded
- Butter, for spreading
- 8 Slices Martin’s Potato Bread
- 8 Slices Smoked Cheddar Cheese
- Place the bacon under a preheated hot grill (broiler) and cook for 1-2 minutes or until crispy.
- Combine the mayonnaise, garlic, lemon juice, chives and chicken in a medium bowl.
- Spread both sides of the bread with butter.
- Divide cheese and chicken mixture between 4 slices of bread and top with second slice of bread.
- Heat a large non-stick frying pan over low heat and cook the sandwiches (in batches if necessary) for 3-4 minutes per side or until golden and cheese is melted.
Dessert – Maple-Glazed “Donuts” with Candied Bacon
- Martin’s Dinner or 12 Sliced Potato Rolls
- Canola Oil (for frying)
- 1 Cup Powdered Sugar
- ½ Cup Maple Syrup, plus 1 tablespoon
- 3 Slices Bacon
- 2 Tablespoons Brown Sugar
- Place bacon strips on a wire rack on top of a baking tray. Brush with 1 tablespoon total of the maple syrup, then sprinkle on the brown sugar. Bake at 400 degrees F for about 15 minutes or until fully cooked, checking occasionally. Remove from oven and let cool. Chop into small pieces.
- Heat canola oil in a large pot or deep fryer, until it sizzles when sprinkled with water (or about 400 degrees F).
- In a medium bowl, mix together powdered sugar and warmed maple syrup.
- Carefully dunk potato rolls in the hot oil for about 30 seconds per side, using long-handled metal tongs. Remove rolls when they are golden-brown and place on paper towel-lined plate to drain.
- While rolls are still hot, transfer to a serving plate and pour maple glaze over top of each roll. Sprinkle chopped candied bacon on top of each “donut.”
Snack/Appetizer – Bacon Cream Cheese Bites
Prep Time: 10 Min; Total Time: 35 Min
- 1 Loaf Martin’s Old-Fashioned Real Butter Bread, crusts removed
- 12 Ounces Cream Cheese
- 1/2 Cup Fresh Chives, chopped
- 1 Pound Bacon
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Spread a thin layer of cream cheese on each slice of bread. Sprinkle 1/2 teaspoon of chives on top of cream cheese. Starting at one end, roll each slice of bread into a tight cylinder. Wrap a slice of bacon around each cylinder, spiraling to cover the whole piece of bread. (Make sure the bacon covers the outside of the bread or else it may burn). Cut each cylinder in half. Place a toothpick in each piece to keep it together.
- Place bacon bites on an aluminum foil-lined baking sheet and bake 15-20 minutes, or until bacon is cooked through and crispy.
- Remove from oven and serve warm.
You can find these 5 bacon recipes plus many more at https://potatorolls.com/recipes
Subscribe and Stay Connected
All of our blog posts, straight to your inbox.Subscribe