Mixed Greens with Mandarin Oranges, Pecans, Pomegranate
Martin’s Potatobred Stuffing Cubes
2 Tablespoons Olive Oil
Salt and pepper, to taste
12 Ounces Fresh Spring Greens, rinsed
4 Ounces Kale, rinsed
4 Mandarin Oranges, peeled and segmented
2/3 Cup Pecans or Walnuts
2/3 Cup Feta Cheese
1/3 Cup Pomegranate Seeds
1 Cup Apple Cider
2 Tablespoons Apple Cider Vinegar
1 1/2 Tablespoons Shallots, minced
1 Tablespoon Dijon Mustard
1 Tablespoon Honey
2 Teaspoons Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Salt and Pepper, to taste
To Make Croutons:
Preheat oven to 350° Fahrenheit. Toss Martin’s Potatobred Stuffing cubes with olive oil, salt, and pepper. Lay cubes in an even layer on baking sheet. Bake until crispy, about 5 minutes.
To Make Vinaigrette:
- Add apple cider, apple cider vinegar, and shallots to small pan over high heat.
- Bring to boil. Cook for about 8 minutes, or until mixture reduces to about ½ cup.
- Remove from heat and allow cider liquid to cool slightly. Add to medium bowl.
- Whisk in remaining ingredients until completely smooth and well mixed.
- Pour over salad and toss together.
To Make Salad:
Combine all salad ingredients into large bowl and toss together. Top with Potatobred croutons.
Recipe adapted from: https://www.smalltownwoman.com/christmas-salad