Celebrate with these fun games and crafts!
|Easter Word Search||Easter Word Search (Religious)||Easter Coloring Book|
Click each of the above images to download.
- Make a decorative Easter Egg Wreath using colorful paper, scissors, glue and a cookie cutter.
- Make Easter Egg Stamps with paper, potatoes, and some paint!
- Create an Easter Chick with a few simple materials.
- Make these colorful and crafty Salt Dough Eggs.
Religious Easter Activities
- Tell the Easter story with homemade Resurrection Eggs.
- Make a “Stained Glass” Cross with colorful tissue paper.
- Do a different activity each day of “Holy Week” like the ideas found here.
- If doing an Easter egg hunt, color-code the eggs to symbolize different parts of the Easter story, similar to the guide here.
Hot Cross Buns
Hot Cross Buns are a centuries-old Easter tradition. They are traditionally eaten on Good Friday, but are sometimes enjoyed throughout the Lent season, or even year-round. Hot cross buns are spiced sweet rolls, made with currants or raisins, and marked on top with an icing cross etched into the dough. The spices and icing cross are reminders of the Easter resurrection story.
Get our recipe for Hot Cross Buns here!
Stock up on Martin’s Potato Bread and Rolls and serve up some delicious recipes for your Easter celebration!
Check out our Pinterest Page for more fun recipe ideas!
What happens once Easter is over? Check out this blog post for some post-Easter activity and meal ideas!
“He is not here; he has risen, just as he said. Come and see the place where he lay.” – Matthew 28:6; NIV
Subscribe and Stay Connected
All of our blog posts, straight to your inbox.Subscribe