Is the snow beginning to fall in your town? Get in the Snow Day spirit with a creative recipe and some fun games and activities!
Watch our stop-motion video below to find out how to make a fun Snow Day snack using Martin’s. Our Cinnamon Raisin Swirl Potato Bread is on sale now – so make sure to pick it up at your local store!
To make this recipe at home, follow these directions:
- 3 Slices Martin’s Cinnamon Raisin Swirl Potato Bread
- Cream Cheese
- Cinnamon Pretzel Sticks
- Dried Cranberries
- Mini Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
- Baby Carrot
- Cut 3 bread slices into circles using a cookie cutter, glass, or cup.
- Spread each bread slice with some cream cheese. Position the slices in a line on top of each other to form a snowman shape.
- Lay a pretzel stick on both sides of the middle bread slice to resemble the arms.
- Place a line of blueberries between the top and middle bread slices in the shape of a scarf.
- Place several dried cranberries in a line down the center of the middle bread slice to resemble buttons.
- Use two raisins on the top bread slice to form the snowman’s eyes.
- Place mini chocolate chips along the bottom of the top bread slice to form the mouth.
- Carve a baby carrot into a small piece and place in the center of the top bread slice to build the snowman’s mouth.
Visit our new Snow Day Resources Page for some great Snow Day games and activities such as:
- Snow Day Bingo
- Winter Word Search
- Snow Day Fun Crossword Puzzle
- Snow Day Survey
- Cozy Comfort Recipes
Our latest content, delivered straight to your inbox.
Be the first to hear about our newest recipes, tips, and company updates!