(Postponed) Job Fair at Martin’s Famous Pastry Shoppe, Inc.
Update: Martin’s Job Fair is currently postponed until a future date (TBD)
Martin’s Famous Potato Rolls and Bread is hosting an on-site job fair at our Chambersburg campus on
April 1, 2020 (Date TBD) from 12:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m! This event is open to highly motivated individuals, seeking a career within our Chambersburg bread and roll manufacturing facility. Job-seekers will have the opportunity to network with our Bakery and Corporate staff, with a potential opportunity of an on-the-spot interview and job offer!
Job Fair Highlights & Reminders:
- On-site interviews!
- On-the-spot job offers will be made to successful candidates.
- Come to Martin’s Corporate Office Building on Wayne Avenue (1000 Potato Roll Lane) between the hours of 12:00 p.m. and 6:00 p.m.
- Complete your application on-site. (Résumés and references are helpful but not required.)
- Please bring a valid photo ID.
- Meet & greet with members of the Martin’s Team!
- Be prepared – Some successful candidates will be given tours of the bakery facilities. Please wear closed-toe footwear (no heels).
To view a list of all open positions, or to apply online, click here.
To learn more about Martin’s Famous Pastry Shoppe Inc. please visit https://potatorolls.com/careers/who-we-are/.
Please contact Human Resources for additional information: email@example.com.
Martin’s Famous Pastry Shoppe, Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer.